Quedadas
 Video: bici in Andalucia (Veleta, Ragua, Tetica de
 Tema nuevo  Responder
Autor  Tema Tema siguiente  

gyorgyigabor
Nuevo miembro>Globero

Hungary
7 mensajes

Publicado - 10/03/2013 :  00:46:22  Mostrar perfil  Visita la gyorgyigabor's Homepage  Responder con cita
Hello !
Last year I had a 12 days long bicycle tour in Andalucia, Spain. My ai was to cycle up to Pico Veleta (3394 m) and anther high climbs above 2000m + few another panoramic roads.
I cycled Pico Veleta twice: 1st I was cycling from the beach of Motril carrying 25-28kg weighted panniers on it and at midnight I turned back after reaching the end of the pavement.
2 days ater I cycled back to Veleta from Granada without panniers but in ideal lights and strong wind. The view was superb: the sea, GIbraltar could be seen and Africa too (a little bit). UP to now I cycled all of the paved ascents of the Alps, Pyrenées and Canary islands finishing above 2000m, and after them I can say, this climb is between the 3 most wonderful ascents.
The list of my climbs with the links of videos about cycling them: http://www.gyorgyigabor.hu/GYG_osszes_hago.php
I have the compilation / best of video about these two days of ccling up to Pico Veleta:

The following videos about ascents finishing above 2000 m:
The 1st, Puerto de la Ragua (2000 m) can be found in Sierra Nevada, the same mountain range, where Pico Veleta can be found: it is a panoramic road!
The 2nd climb is not too known: Tetica de Bacares (2080 m, with 360 degrees panorama) is situated ca. 80 kms North from Almeria.
There is a saddle not far from the peak: Puerto de Velefique (1860 m): it was visited by Vuelta a'Espagna I think minimum twice. I saw Indurain sign on a rock along the mountain road The ascent to that saddle is very scenic because of the lot of hairpin-bends.
Puerto de la Ragua (2000 m) northern ascent:

Tetica de Bacares from South:
In the video the climb starts at the ca. 14th minute

That is the last video about a climb that I cycled last summer in Andalucia and finishing above 2000 m:
The 1st part shows the Tabernas desert (feeling like cycling in Marocco) , than the Puerto Escúllar ascent (2036 m) from Abla. On the ridge of it I saw deers after sunset and at 1 am. I experienced local concert in a village !

Best regards,
Gábor

http://www.gyorgyigabor.hu/GYG_osszes_hago.php

gyorgyigabor
Nuevo miembro>Globero

Hungary
7 mensajes

Publicado - 01/25/2015 :  21:12:30  Muestra perfil  Visita gyorgyigabor's Homepage  Citar
Hello
(with google translator ):
Edité un video recopilatorio de mi recorrido en bicicleta en Andalucía (a#241;o 2012) con el ciclismo hasta el Pico Veleta (3.396 m), Tetica da Bacares (2.080 m), Puerto Ragua (2.000 m), Puerto Escullar (2.036 m), en bicicleta a lo largo de la costa + a través del desierto de Tabernas ... etc.

Esta es la primera parte con subtítulos en inglés

El video muestra a esta sección (ruta): Málaga - Puerto del León (ver) - Almu#241;écar - Mirador Cabra Montes (ver) - Motril - Haza del Lino (Veleta panorama) - Motril - Granada - Pico Veleta - Granada
Tener el placer con el video!

Gabor

----------

I edited a compilation video about my bicycle tour In Andalucia (year 2012) with cycling up to Pico Veleta (3396 m), Tetica da Bacares (2080 m), Puerto Ragua (2000 m), Puerto Escúllar (2036 m), cycling along the coast + through Tabernas desert... etc.

This is the 1st part with english subtitles

Volver al principio de la página

gyorgyigabor
Nuevo miembro>Globero

Hungary
7 mensajes

Publicado - 02/15/2015 :  10:34:15  Muestra perfil  Visita gyorgyigabor's Homepage  Citar
Ola !

(Thanks for google translator :)
Me complace presentar la segunda parte de lo mejor de vídeo de nuestra excursión en bicicleta en Andalucía (2012). El video muestra a esta ruta:
Granada - Pico Veleta (3.394 m) - Granada - Guadix - Qu ntar - La Calahorra - Puerto Ragua (2.000 m) - Fondón - Abla - Puerto Padilla / llar Esc (2036 m) - desierto de Tabernas - - Fondón Tabernas - Velefique - Tetica de Bacares (2.080 m) - Almería (y de aquí en bicicleta la Costal del Sol) - Castell de Ferro - Nerja - Málaga

Esta parte no es sólo sobre los montes, y desierto, el mar y el lago de monta#241;a se puede ver también
Tener el placer con el video!

Gabor
www.facebook.com/cycling.high
Videos relacionados, artículos sobre mis recuerdos de grandes ascensiones o compilación - artículos, fotos de mis experiencias de 30,000 kms + 650.000 m heightdiff en los Alpes, los Pirineos, Andalucía, Islas Canarias, aquí, en mi sitio facebook
Volver al principio de la página
   Tema Tema siguiente  
 Tema nuevo  Responder
Ir a:
Foro Club Ciclista Xixon 2000 © Admin Xixon 2000 Volver arriba
Esta página se cargó en 0.07 seg. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06